Career and Job Search Services
We’re glad you found us. And if you’re a high-achieving professional or rising executive in search of a job, we have a feeling you’ll be glad you found us, too.
The Career Strategy Group has coached hundreds of clients to job search success with a proven methodology that really works. (Many of our successful job seekers even call it “ridiculously effective,” and we happen to agree.)
Usually, the problems sound something like this:
- “I’m sending out résumés, but not getting any calls.”
- “I’m networking “like crazy,” but not getting interviews.”
- “I don’t know how to uncover the jobs in the so-called “hidden job market” because, in the past, the jobs have always come to me.”
- “I’m confused about what to do in my day-to-day job search, and overwhelmed by all the advice (noise) out there.”
- “I’m feeling like I could use more structure, support, or rigor in my job search campaign.”
- “I don’t know how to separate out the bad advice from the good.”
- “Basically, I just want a “kick-butt” job coach that can tell me exactly what I need to do to land that job!” (That one’s our favorite.)
Can you relate? If so, you’re on the right track. But, before we go any further, let’s make sure we’re the right team for you. We have had tremendous success with corporate clients — from entry-level professionals to aspiring executives — with the following titles: Coordinator, Analyst, Associate, Assistant Manager, Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, Sr. Director, and Vice President.
These clients typically have experience in and are seeking the following professions (not an exhaustive list):
- Business Development, Sales, and Marketing
- Human Resources (Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Compensation, Benefits, Generalist functions)
- Administrative Services (Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant)
- Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Corporate Research
- Customer Service, Call Center, and more…
While we’re located in Bethesda, MD and serve the Metro Washington DC area (including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington DC), we are proud to work with clients all over the country. So if you love us already, don’t let your location stop you!